Unhappy with your accountant?

If you feel you are not receiving premier client service and tailored advice for your individual circumstances, it’s easy to switch. Contact us for a free consultation to see how we can help you grow your business. If you decide you do want to switch to us, all you need to do is inform your current accountant and we handle the rest. Easy as that!

Are you paying the right amount of tax?

Following the 31 January 2019 deadline to submit personal tax returns HMRC will now be issuing tax code notices for the 2019-20 tax year. If you receive one it is important you read it and review the inclusions to ensure it is correct. If you would like assistance in checking and understanding your tax code or advising on changes required to your tax code please contact us. Likewise if you think your tax code should include certain items but doesn’t.

Issues with tax codes can bring surprises at the end of the year!

Visible Registered Address

Are you happy for your home address to be publicly available to anyone with internet access?

A registered office is the official address of a company and forms part of the public record.

As a company director, your registered office address is accessible at Companies House as well as your home address as a company director unless you have nominated a different address to be your service address.  These records are all accessible free to the public by typing in either the name of your company or your name as company officer.

If you would prefer to protect this personal information, you may decide to choose our registered office service. Please contact us for more details.